fot

Re: [Fot] Making the haul to Laguna Seca

To: brad.kahler@141.com, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Fot] Making the haul to Laguna Seca
From: n197tr4@cs.com
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2010 10:42:49 -0400
Excellent!

Not too soon to plan.

There are others that are discussing this and shared information would be
useful.

John Nikas is thinking in terms of 75 Triumphs.

Joe

NOTE:  Sanctioning Body and Venue now needs to be decided for 2012 for the
60th Anniversary. We have two invitations, and several ideas. The ideas have
not yet developed into proposals.

This will not be a unilateral decision.....it will be based on the best
proposal that serves the best interests
of the FOT.