fot

Re: [Fot] KASTNER CUP

To: "Bob Adams" <adams910@gmail.com>, <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] KASTNER CUP
From: "Bob Kramer" <rkramer3@austin.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2010 15:31:36 -0500
What size tire are they running on 7" rims? Assuming we are talking treaded,
vintage legal tires, I would think they would have to be some pretty sticky
225-50's to make a big enough difference over the 205-60's we run on 6"
rims. I have 7" rims on my street TR6 and I could use them on the TR4's
depending on the venue but I doubt it would be worth the effort unless I
upgraded tires too.

Bob Kramer
Volente, TX

Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch
excellence.
Vince Lombardi