fot

Re: [Fot] D Prod lap records from 1960's at Elkhart Lake

To: timmurph@fastbytes.com, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Fot] D Prod lap records from 1960's at Elkhart Lake
From: n197tr4@cs.com
Date: Mon, 06 Sep 2010 20:20:26 -0400
Tim,

I have it somewhere and remember it as being   2:59.8   or so.

It is a ten year anniversary book from Road America so the content is
credible.

I think it was set by Jim Spencer, who was a Wisconsin TRIUMPH dealer who also
drove for the factory team at the 12 HOURS OF SEBRING.

(NOTE:  SPENCER brought back the winning SEBRING TR4. I procured it for Keith
Files and Keith plans to take it back to it's original Sebring configuration)

Joe A