fot

Re: [Fot] Hoosier R6 tire pressures

To: MadMarx <tr4racing@googlemail.com>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Hoosier R6 tire pressures
From: Jason Ostrowski <jason@multivintage.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Sep 2010 10:08:34 -0500
Thanks for all that info guys. Ive been using up a set of fronts in about
100 laps on my gt6. Granted, I assume that my street t.d.'s are a little
different... but what all this seems to be pointing to is that maybe I
should drop the starting pressure from 27 a few pounds as my car is about
200-300 pounds lighter than your TR's. I think they rise about 8-10 pounds
when hot but I feel like I should be getting a little more life out of the
tires. Am I correct in thinking that a little less pressure will promote
longevity? I'm not even going as fast as you guys....YET.

Jason Ostrowski
Friendly Ghost Racing GT6