fot

Re: [Fot] Hoosier R6 tire pressures

To: Larry Young <cartravel@pobox.com>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Hoosier R6 tire pressures
From: "Robert M. Lang" <lang@isis.mit.edu>
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2010 10:08:07 -0400 (EDT)
On Fri, 10 Sep 2010, Larry Young wrote:

[stuff deleted]

> The problem I've always had with skid pads is where can you find to do it?
> - Larry

Most race tracks have skid pads. So if you go on an open test day, fat
city.

I'll also point out that some autocross clubs will run test and tunes and
these are a GREAT opportunity to dial in your tire pressures and temps for
camber. In my region, we generally have a T&T each year and there are
several clubs in the region that offer similar events.

Failing that, a big parking lot works. Flat is best. But get permission
from the owner.

regards,
rml
Bob Lang              Triumph TR6!!            |  This space for rent
2010 NER Solo Chair                            |
Voice:617-253-7438                             |  Cell: 339-927-4489
fot@autox.team.net

http://www.fot-racing.com

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive