fot

Re: [Fot] Lemon's TR6

To: Bob Kramer <rkramer3@austin.rr.com>, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Fot] Lemon's TR6
From: Jamie Palmer <tr6driver@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2010 18:21:24 -0700 (PDT)
Great race report, Bob!

Now, all we have to do is figure out a way to get the
two "low budget endurance
racing" TR6's together at the same venue :-)  Our
next race is the "Not Quite 12
Hours of Sebring" (11 hrs, 29 minutes...don't
ask me!) on September 25-26.  I
hope we're able to improve on our 14th and
17th at Roebling Road...after we are
pretty sure we've fixed the vapor lock
(important) and the oil leakage (very
important) and made a few more
performance enhancements (like actually using
aluminum wheels instead of
stock TR6 ones).

Love the shot from the rear!  Sorry you had the black flag
issue to deal
with...I think that's the major reason we're racing ChumpCar
rather than Lemons.

Jamie Palmer
RiffRAF Racing #0 '75 TR6 ChumpCar
http://riffrafracing.blogspot.com (needs updating, I know...)