fot

Re: [Fot] Accusump cleaning, was sump capacity

To: "Don Marshall" <donmarshall@nefcom.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Accusump cleaning, was sump capacity
From: Bill Babcock <billb@bnj.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2010 10:18:00 -0700
Yes, but be careful doing it. I've had mine apart. There's a hard coating on
the inside that you really don't want to scratch. It's basically just a tube
with a piston that separates air from the oil. I thought mine might be
sticking because I clamped it in the wrong place. It wasn't. Cleaned it all up
with some fresh diesel and stuck it back together.

fot@autox.team.net

http://www.fot-racing.com

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive