fot

Re: [Fot] sump capacity

To: "KEVIN LYNCH" <klynch_6@msn.com>
Subject: Re: [Fot] sump capacity
From: Bill Babcock <billb@bnj.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2010 10:20:59 -0700
If you are using a manual valve you need to get to it when starting the car.
If you want it out of the cockpit you can either use a cable remote or
electric valve. Fifty bucks is great, especially since it probably has a valve
and a little plumbing. Those Porsche guys are handy to know. BMW drivers tend
to sell nice stuff cheap too.

On Sep 16, 2010, at 9:15 AM, KEVIN LYNCH wrote:

> Thanks Bill, as it turns out a Porsche friend has a Moroso 2-2.5 qt.? unit
for $50.
> I've always seen them mounted in cockpit, as I get into this I'm now hearing
of engine compartment placement.
> All new to me... thanks again~ Kev

enough. I may have to try the 1 1/2 quart barebones seventy buck moroso in the
TR3 I'm building. Looks nice and compact, and I'd like to fit a remote gauge
anyway.

fot@autox.team.net

http://www.fot-racing.com

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html