fot

Re: [Fot] wheel studs TR6

To: "Walter Hollowell" <walt@hot-tr6.com>, <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] wheel studs TR6
From: "William Dewar" <pcdelux@verizon.net>
Date: Sun, 03 Oct 2010 08:28:33 -0400
Walt and list,

 In the mid-ninties I had a street TR4A with wheel spacers on the front.
I had access to a local parts place back room to sort through lug nuts
and studs. I settled on a Ford Taurus wheel stud and nut in a metric
size. They were longer but more important the knurled part that fit the
hub was sized correct. I don't remember what year Taurus exactly but
they were for factory aluminum rims.

Bill Dewar