fot

Re: [Fot] Quaife question

To: "fot@autox.team.net" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Quaife question
From: Mark Eginton <markconsultation@twcny.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 06 Oct 2010 20:30:03 -0400
  If you choose not to install the Quaif, you can always revert to the
first generation limited slip - the old ebrake. My dad used it in
gymkanas back in the day and I have tried it in autocrosses. Its easier
in a TR3 as you have to push the button to keep the brake on so its like
driving an old 1900s car with a hand brake. Once you identify the
corners with wheel slip, use the ebrake and it does actually help - not
a good as limited slip but it does work.

Unfortunately, I unknowingly threw out a broken diff with limited slip
so I don't have it now...

fot@autox.team.net

http://www.fot-racing.com

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html