fot

Re: [Fot] Oil Cooler cleaning

To: <spitlist@cox.net>, <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Oil Cooler cleaning
From: "Spitfire Racing" <spitfire_racing@twcny.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Nov 2010 14:59:09 -0500
Folks, I have lurked on the sidelines and watched this thread. Is the
savings of $100 worth risking an engine? Think how much that engine cost and
realize you may also lose your entry fee for a race weekend when that lump
croaks. Still a bargain? Okay, I offer the following.......I have two
coolers that have been contaminated in the past sitting on a shelf. I offer
these for free to anyone who competes against my Spitfire in the Northeast.
I am even willing to provide a Guinness for you when you become a forced
spectator with a dead engine.
There are a number of pretty well experienced racers who have expressed
facts, listen to them.
My offer stands.
Russ Moore
Spitfire #49 (VARAC & VRG)