fot

Re: [Fot] Laguna Seca Kastner Cup

To: "FOT" <fot@autox.team.net>, "MORDY DUNST" <gasket.works@verizon.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Laguna Seca Kastner Cup
From: "KEVIN LYNCH" <klynch_6@msn.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2010 09:15:53 -0700
Sorry Mordy, just rubbed me the wrong way. Am glad that you have some "Don't
Tread/Judge on Me' liaison in place. This is the very thing that keeps the
'common man' (driving 1500+ miles) from fulfilling one for his 'common' bucket
list.
I just hope Mordy, FOT  can negotiate around this needless pomposity.
 This ain't 'Housewives of Carmel Valley'!

So my apologies gang, it's just how I feel about it.
Let me just get situated on top of the dunking pool here, You may fire when
ready...
Subprime Vintage Racing