fot

Re: [Fot] Intent to ENTER LAGUNA SECA Kastner Cup Series #9

To: "Bob Kramer" <rkramer3@austin.rr.com>, "Mark Pendergrass"
Subject: Re: [Fot] Intent to ENTER LAGUNA SECA Kastner Cup Series #9
From: "Kas Kastner" <kaskas@cox.net>
Date: Tue, 9 Nov 2010 15:57:41 -0800
It was wonderful that Sam Halkias was willing to come out to Watkins Glen
and Topeka and run his car for a show of how they can really go, but he knew
before he left home that he was not in the running for the cup. This is an
example of someone who is looking after the marquee and enjoys being with
folks that are of the same frame of mind.  Regretfully, I cannot see that
present SCCA cars can be accepted as a run for the cup as their make up is
totally upgraded from the original racing configuration of the ancient times
(1953 - 1972).

 I belonged to the SCCA for years and years and sponsored lots of parties
and events, do you suppose if I joined again they'd upgrade me?  :-) I could
always use the help.