fot

Re: [Fot] Advice...

To: michael cook <mlcooknj@msn.com>, igofaster@att.net, Andy Mace
Subject: Re: [Fot] Advice...
From: Jamie Palmer <tr6driver@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2010 20:52:39 -0800 (PST)
As the owner of two 2000's (one of which is slowly coming BACK from mulch, see
http://2000estate.blogspot.com), I have what's left of one BW35 (never tried it
in a car but the flex plate is bad, typical fault, Rimmer sells a reinforcement
plate) and torque converter needs rebuilding (two tangs meant to engage tranny
are broken, speedo drive has been cannibalized) that anyone is welcome to free
for the shipping.  Let me know...

Jamie Palmer
RiffRAF Racing
Raleigh, NC