fot

[Fot] FOT badge-WOW

To: FOT@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fot] FOT badge-WOW
From: Gt6steve@aol.com
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2010 18:47:52 EST
Got my badge today!  Absolutely awesome and exactly worthy of this  august
disorganization.  Thanx immensely for all your work getting them  done and
shipped.  An amazing effort not to be underestimated.

That said, I can't put this treasure on the racer!  Firstly the weight  is
worth a half second a lap but more importantly, I can't risk some errant
Porsche damaging such a thing of beauty.  I'll make it into a neck charm or
maybe a tattoo.  Or maybe carry it in my pocket a lot.

Thanx again for the work, they turned out beautiful....Steve
fot@autox.team.net

http://www.fot-racing.com

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive