fot

Re: [Fot] The good, the bad, ...

To: "Rob" <19to1tr6@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] The good, the bad, ...
From: Bill Babcock <billb@bnj.com>
Date: Sun, 19 Dec 2010 12:46:11 -1000
I have a spring for each carb arm and one for the main shaft--three in all.
That way if a carb lever gets loose the carb will close rather than wander
open.
On Dec 19, 2010, at 11:51 AM, Rob wrote:

> I have had an internal spring break and the motor would not drop below 5K
rpm.
> So Bill you have removed the internal spring on each webber and are  using
only external springs. Are you using just one on the peddle lever or have you
rigged  a spring  for each carb.

> I have also had another issue of high revs in ideal position after a 40 sec.
auto X run. Could I have worn throttle shafts that will not allow the throttle
plate to seat properly. I can bring the rmp down by pulling back on the
linkage I don't have the issue after a 30  min. road course run thanks   rob

http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/s.janzen@comcast.net