fot

[Fot] Does anyone know anything about this TR 4 / 5 / 6?

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fot] Does anyone know anything about this TR 4 / 5 / 6?
From: Tony Drews <tony@tonydrews.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2011 09:21:52 -0600
Let's try that again in plain text...

http://picasaweb.google.com/tony.drews.88/DieterTR?authkey=Gv1sRgCNiMwI7_rrqPMA#

Christof from Germany is trying to help a friend find out more info
about a TR race car that he owns.  The link above is to a couple of
pictures that he sent me.  Here's the forwarded request:

Dear Triumph friends,

            does anybody know something about this car ?
            ( see pictures )

            I am a Triumph enthusiast for more than 30 years
            and I am racing a TR 4 for about 20 years now.

            And I bought this "TR 250" racer in may 1989 somewhere
            in Los Angeles - since that it was stored in a barn
            at my place in Paderborn / Germany.
            Before restoring it now, I would like to know some
            details of its history.
            Hope there is someone out there in California who
            remembers this special rainbow stripes.
            For several reasons it seems to me that it was never
            used as an ordinary road car.
            It has a TR4 body which was originaly a powderblue one,
            a TR250 / TR6 frame with a Datsun-Nissan 260Z rear axle,
            a Triumph TR6 racing engine, several other TR6 parts
            and special racing parts.
            If somebody can tell me anything about it I would be
            very thankfull when sending me an email to :
                        Dieter.Seidel1@gmx.de

             Thank you very, very much   Dieter

Thanks for your attention to this request, Tony Drews
fot@autox.team.net

http://www.fot-racing.com

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive