fot

[Fot] TR3 and Southwick conversion

To: Fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fot] TR3 and Southwick conversion
From: davehogye <dlhogye@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2011 20:32:29 +0000 (UTC)
Thanks for the comments and information regarding TR3s and Southwick axle
conversions.
I have been educated as to what problems might occur when changing the TR3s
axle length. The most important issue is what's legal according to the rules in
your particular race group. In my case, the stock length must be retained, but
for others racing TR3s, a little extra axle length might be a reasonable
modification to consider.
It has been brought to my attention, that Southwick could lengthen the TR3 axle
conversion as much as the tubes will allow and if a U bolt is provided, they
will perform any needed grinding, all for no additional cost.
Thanks again,
Dave Hogye
fot@autox.team.net

http://www.fot-racing.com