fot

Re: [Fot] Stag Transmission Parts

To: 6pack@autox.team.net, Friends of triumph <fot@autox.team.net>, Glenn
Subject: Re: [Fot] Stag Transmission Parts
From: EDWARD BARNARD <edwardbarnard@prodigy.net>
Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2011 04:59:09 -0800 (PST)
Glenn: As Randall mantioned many cars used the BW 35 and BW 65. I have two
65's sitting in the shop from a recent conversion of a STag to a BMW ZF
4-speed box. The TR7 also used the BW 65 when bought as an automatic. The Stag
Club is the best source for parts. Try www.triumphstagclubusa.org  or
www.triumphstagclub.org  or www.tscusa.org .
They are all linl to their website.
Thanks - Ed