fot

Re: [Fot] GT6 Rotors Help

To: <info@dieselperformanceparts.com>, <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] GT6 Rotors Help
From: Jeff Clark <jsclark@live.ca>
Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2011 09:21:52 -0500
EBC has both O.E. replacement rotors and sport slotted. I use Keystone as a
supplier I see online they're available through Summit as well, for my '71 GT6
the part # for O.E. is UPR197 slotted # is GD197
http://ebcbrakes.iwebcat.com/_Members/lookups/lookup.asp?hdnUK=27866&hdnSts=0
if the link works it should take you to thier catalog
Hope this helps
Jeff Clark