fot

Re: [Fot] sliding spline rear axles

To: Randall <tr3driver@ca.rr.com>
Subject: Re: [Fot] sliding spline rear axles
From: Mike Munson <fasttrs@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2011 13:48:35 -0600
Patton machine makes the jig. I don't remember how much it cost but it is well
worth it. Go ahead and heli-coil all of the stud holes not just the bad ones.
BTW the splines don't slide when torque is applied. Just so you know, that's
another reason why Richard Goods Cv system is good. I just wish I could afford
them.

Mike #28 EP TR6

Sent from my iPhone

fot@autox.team.net