fot

Re: [Fot] sliding spline rear axles

To: Mike Munson <fasttrs@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [Fot] sliding spline rear axles
From: toodamnfunky@comcast.net
Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2011 19:56:50 +0000 (UTC)
I'm making the CV/hub conversion in the next couple weeks. Although I haven't
experienced

spline lock, ( that I know of anyway )B I have been on the stock hubs for far
too long so

I'm just going to do both at the same time. It's a small amount to pay
considering the potential

damage a broken hub can do.

jg