fot

Re: [Fot] Video on Vintage race crashes.

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Fot] Video on Vintage race crashes.
From: Mark Eginton <markconsultation@twcny.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2011 22:06:18 -0500
The first start reminds me of the start of this excellent book out now:
"Go Like Hell" which starts with the story lead in to this spectacular
crash.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JAV2RnR5lOQ&feature=fvwrel

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qwDC5VEUXUw&feature=related - this one
has some great triumph shots including digging one out...

Cannot recommend this book enough - story of Ferrari, racing history as
it leads up to the Ferrari/Ford wars of the mid 60s at Le Mans, seat
belts, Shelby its all covered in the context of the auto market of the
mid 60s. It was so good that I finished it on a trip and started it over
just to kill time. I read it all the way through twice in a row...

Cheers,

fot@autox.team.net

http://www.fot-racing.com

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html