fot

[Fot] TR5/250 Workshop Manual

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] TR5/250 Workshop Manual
From: "Barry Munson" <barry@penybryn.ca>
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2011 12:44:59 -0600
Amici - During my library collection phase I purchased a workshop manual
collection from a former British car repair shop. Included in that
collection was an original factory manual for 1968 TR5/250. This manual is
368 pages in length and is poor shape - has no cover and is well used.
Because of its shape I would never consider selling it however it is
complete and maybe useful to a member. If anyone is interested drop me a
note and I'll send to you gratis.

Barry.
fot@autox.team.net

http://www.fot-racing.com