fot

Re: [Fot] Motor Oil

To: "Rocky Entriken" <rocky@spitfire4.com>, "Steven Benford Jr"
Subject: Re: [Fot] Motor Oil
From: "William Collins" <bkolnz@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2011 16:58:30 -0500
I've been using the Valvoline NSL 10w30 dyno (also comes in straight grades)
in my Spitty 1300 racer now for over a year.   Blackstone Labs has analyzed
a sample after two week ends at TWS and reported that it was still healthy
with no contaminates.  It's labeled for a 500 mile life span and I get it at
my local NAPA store (they will order if not in stock) for $5.50 a quart in
6-packs.

Bill Collins
DFW, TX