fot

Re: [Fot] Gareth Thomas

To: Scott Janzen <sjanzen@me.com>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Gareth Thomas
From: Bill Babcock <billb@bnj.com>
Date: Mon, 9 May 2011 23:21:41 -0700
What exactly is homophobic about referring to an openly gay rugby player as a
gay rugby player? If you took the time to do a little research instead of
leaping to judge you'd find ample reason to dismiss that particular person's
comments that have nothing to do with homophobia, as Joe wrote--he's an
outrageous character.

There's always someone ready to tell other people what they should or should
not say. I find that far more offensive than any presumed prejudice.

On May 9, 2011, at 7:41 PM, Scott Janzen wrote:

> hey, guys, no homophobic remarks please.  I didn't think this was the forum
for politics, personal prejudices or religion, other than any of those related
to worship of Our Lady of Internal Combustion.

> On May 9, 2011, at 8:44 PM, Joe Curry wrote:
>
> When I googled him, I ran across that as well.  Unfortunately, it doesn't
> appear to be the same person.  If it was, it would be very easy to dismiss
> him.  :-)
>

> Joe
>

>  _____

He
> seems to be a very (should I say) PROUD individual who has said some pretty
> nasty things about certain well respected individuals that we all know.  So
> I would like some first hand information from people who have dealt with
him
> so that I can formulate a more complete picture of what this guy is all
> about.  I am already aware of the dealings he has had with Steve Smith so
> anything else that can be provided will be greatly appreciated.
>

> Thanks,
>
> Joe Curry
>

> Bill Babcock
>
> billb@bnj.com