fot

Re: [Fot] Gareth Thomas

To: billb@bnj.com, sjanzen@me.com
Subject: Re: [Fot] Gareth Thomas
From: BillDentin@aol.com
Date: Tue, 10 May 2011 10:12:53 EDT
In a message dated 05/10/2011 1:22:39 AM Central Daylight Time,
billb@bnj.com writes:

> What exactly is homophobic about referring to an openly gay rugby player
> as a
> gay rugby player?

Right.  But you said 'the gay rugby player' and not 'a gay rugby player'.
I took it to mean 'the gay rugby player named Gareth Thomas' as opposed to
those gay rugby players not name Gareth Thomas.  Hence, I was not offended.

Bill (Damdinger)

However, if the 'Triumph related' Gareth Thomas is gay, I'd appreciate
getting a heads up off list.  I do not consider myself homophobic, but I am
still cautious.
fot@autox.team.net

http://www.fot-racing.com

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html