fot

Re: [Fot] May Vintage Event at Road America...

To: BillDentin@aol.com
Subject: Re: [Fot] May Vintage Event at Road America...
From: jkhagen@charter.net
Date: Mon, 16 May 2011 13:57:44 -0400 (EDT)
Friends,  {Bill}  Only two Tr's  Tony Drews and John Hagen  [4's]  Cool
drizzel Fri/Sat  cool dry Sun-\
Tony's hot rod was fast as ususal.  My "new" 4 ran in the 3:20's in the
fog and ran --got it sorted out best time 3:10 Sunday  Not to bad for a
heavy war horse last raced 1977!  Engine was built in '76--a little
under powered but held together all week end.  A few brave TR fans
showed up and cheered us on.
The "Tech" crew got a big kick out of my worn out log book from the late
'60s and '70s!!
My MG buddies would not talk to me they say I have gone to the dark
side.  John Hagen