fot

Re: [Fot] Bad Knee News

To: "'Bill Babcock'" <billb@bnj.com>, "'Tony and Annie Garmey'"
Subject: Re: [Fot] Bad Knee News
From: "Tim Murphy" <timmurph@fastbytes.com>
Date: Mon, 16 May 2011 18:48:32 -0500
Sorry to hear the bad news.  I had arthroscopic knee surgery a couple of
years ago and when I mentioned to the doctor that it seemed to be taking an
awfully long time to heal seeing as how some of the football players have
that type of surgery and are back on the field in a week or two, he not so
subtly told me that I'm not 25 years old and in prime physical condition and
that just may make a difference!  It sure did, took months to heal up.

Tim Murphy
1961 TR4 #317