fot

Re: [Fot] Bad Knee News

To: "Bill Babcock" <billb@bnj.com>, "Tim Murphy"
Subject: Re: [Fot] Bad Knee News
From: <riverside@southslope.net>
Date: Tue, 17 May 2011 10:28:05 -0500
I had the right knee done 3 years ago and the left one is due next month.
As my doctor explained the proceedure to me,  he said that for young
athletes,
they did a very nic and tidy tuck and repair, but for old farts like me,
they
just snipped off the offending part and threw it away.
I told him I was glad he was not my urologist.

art de armond