fot

Re: [Fot] Hood Louvers

To: cofrog@q.com, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Fot] Hood Louvers
From: n197tr4@cs.com
Date: Tue, 24 May 2011 13:43:13 -0400
 sometimes corner workers see the hood gap and think it is adrift.

we hole sawed the firewall and replaced the scuttle vent door with a TR6
vent.

it is a closed chamber behind the firewall and theoretically additional air
from the engine compartment departs through the vent.

we also ran a cold air duct from the front of the car and terminated the duct
in front of the carbs.

probably does little, but it is all cheap and easy to do.