fot

[Fot] FLAGS

To: Linda Grunthaner <grunthaner@gmail.com>
Subject: [Fot] FLAGS
From: christopher bock <SeaCubeCo@aol.com>
Date: Fri, 27 May 2011 07:27:24 -0400
Amici,

I was WRONG!!!!

Price for a double sided is $30.....   The logo is printed on.  I am currently
working on the proof with the makers.

So far the proof looks good but a few changes are needed.

Here is some info on the flag.

www.the-flag-makers.com
Size:: 60cm x 90cm (2\' x 3\')
Quantity: 75
Colors: 6
Orientation: Landscape
Prints: Double Sided 3 Layers
Material::   Knitted polyester (Top Quality)
Fixtures: Grommets 2

If your interested start sending money!!
Paypal... SeaCubeCo@aol.com
mail...  Chris Bock, 3630 Italia Ave, Vineland, NJ, 08361

Chris
On May 26, 2011, at 10:07 PM, christopher bock wrote:

> Amici,
>
> In getting prices here is what I have found out....
>
> A double sided flag will run about $80.  The words " Amici Triumphi" can be
> read correctly on both sides.  Basically it is two flags sewn together.
>
> A single sides flag will run about $40.   The words "Amici Triumphi" can be
> read correctly on ONE side, other side is reversed.
>

> Both are made of good quality  material and  able to be used outside.
>
> I am leaning toward a single sided flag.
>

> I am asking you fellow members what is your opinion.
>

> Thanks

Christopher Bock
www.SeaCubeCo.com
SeaCubeCo@aol.com