fot

[Fot] Cam Timing Degree Specs

To: Friends of triumph <fot@autox.team.net>, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fot] Cam Timing Degree Specs
From: Glenn Franco <gaf3@charter.net>
Date: Tue, 31 May 2011 15:05:00 -0400
Hi
I putting a late model 74 TR6 back together after a rebuild.
I'm attempting to time the cam. This one has no marks on the gears since
it had been replaced.
I have the degree wheel set up but I'm having difficulty finding the cam
specs for a stock TR6 Cam?
And if found what amount of lift does the specs relate to (.050"??) on
this engine.
Can anyone out there point me in the right direction.
The head has not been installed and I have the degree wheel set and the
dial indicator taking measurements off the pushrod.
Thanks in advance
Glenn
fot@autox.team.net

http://www.fot-racing.com