fot

Re: [Fot] Laguna Live updates?

To: n197tr4@cs.com
Subject: Re: [Fot] Laguna Live updates?
From: John Nikas <capecoventryracing@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Jun 2011 13:10:30 -0700
Sorry all for the delay. Awesome event with a large turnout. VIPS are all
overall the place both TR and non. Ferraris, Birdcage Masers and Astons
abound with Can-Am and F1 here too. Tons of good Triumph club folk visiting
with great event swag and gourmet lunch buffet. We miss you all and will
update when possible.
On Jun 7, 2011 12:51 PM, <n197tr4@cs.com> wrote:
> it's awesome.
>
> i hope the KCUP committee will report tonight.
>
> John Nikas surprised us with event shirts....you can contact him for
> purchase.
>
> we likely will have posters left, if there is any interest.....sponsored
by
> Nikas, Belfer, and A.R.E.
>
> Front runners 1ST SESSION....TR250K, TR4....MORDY HERALD....JERRY BAKER
> VITESSE out for the moment..... oil line TR4....PAUL SMOCK rebuilt
> engine at track after breaking crank at Buttonwillow. This is all very
cool.

Awesome