fot

Re: [Fot] Zandvoort / NL

To: "'Larry Young'" <cartravel@pobox.com>, <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Zandvoort / NL
From: "MadMarx" <tr4racing@googlemail.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Jun 2011 00:15:59 +0200
Right - last year at Assen race track I was following him on a full throttle
straight with 3 gentle kinks. You can take them all full without any
problem.
He did brake at one of them.
I followed close behind to have profit from his drag and wasn't able to
brake so I steered the car off track on the grass to avoid a crash at 110
mph.
Have a look at 6:25.
https://picasaweb.google.com/tr4racing/TR4Racing#5490849592001845394

After the race I spoke to him but his answer was: "What, did I brake? If I
brake then only if I'm too fast for a corner."

Same excuse this time....he said that the incident was my fault and I should
excuse to him as I have damaged his car and pushed him.

Chris

-----Urspr|ngliche Nachricht-----