fot

Re: [Fot] Blackhawk Farms, Success with some problems

To: Bill Babcock <billb@bnj.com>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Blackhawk Farms, Success with some problems
From: davehogye <dlhogye@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2011 03:56:19 +0000 (UTC)
Hey guys, I recently had a stock distributor rebuild and upgraded by Jeff at
Advanced Distributors for my TR3A, after reading Kas' new book. It's looks as
nice as it possibly could be. I haven't run it yet, but I'm confident it will
work great. Jeff said his rebuilds are about 50/50, points/electronic for race
car rebuilds and both systems have their own issues. I went with Pertronics. If
you're curious, check out his websites' many testimonials on cars being
awakened by his work. A worksheet is sent with the dist. regarding your engine
build and he sets them up for that engine. He'll do recurves for $20 if you
change something. The price was great with cap and wires included.

Regards,
Dave Hogye
NFI