fot

Re: [Fot] Nippon Denso Alternator

To: Scott Janzen <sjanzen@me.com>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Nippon Denso Alternator
From: "Robert M. Lang" <lang@isis.mit.edu>
Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2011 14:06:01 -0400 (EDT)
Hi,

The Denso alternator that several responses refer to is NOT the one I
have. DB Electrical sells a Denso Chevy Mini alternator. It has a big lug
on the side which is clearly the output, but there are TWO spade lugs on
the rear of the unit which are proably the sense in lamp connections - not
sure on that.

But based on the responses so far, I'll def check the ground and worst
case - I'll pull the unit and test it under load at the local Auto Zone.

regards,
rml
Bob Lang              Triumph TR6!!            |  This space for rent
Former NER Solo Chair                          |
Voice:617-253-7438                             |  Cell: 339-927-4489
fot@autox.team.net

http://www.fot-racing.com

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive