fot

Re: [Fot] 1500 Spit rockers

To: <Gt6steve@aol.com>, <chasgee@aol.com>
Subject: Re: [Fot] 1500 Spit rockers
From: "Jerry Van Vlack" <jerryvv@roadrunner.com>
Date: Sat, 9 Jul 2011 09:04:17 -0400
Steve and others. This is not the Richard Good that I know. You've gone a
bit far in your condemnation of one of the really good (no pun intended)
guys in our hobby. I've had personal experience with Richard as he developed
a part for a TR4A. He's humble and unassuming and goes about his business in
a very professional way. Yes he limited his products to the IRS cars and
specifically the TR6's for the most part. Developing a cast manifold for the
GT6 would be an expensive development that a small business has a hard time
funding with no knowledge of potential sales. Perhaps if you'd fund the
effort he would apply his excellent engineering skills to the development.
Would you be willing to make that investment? If no then don't criticize him
for the same conclusion.

I doubt very much that he would ever tell someone to F off as you stated.
There must be more to this story.

By the way I really like GT6's especially when race prepared. I remember the
Group 44 Glory Days seeing and hearing their GT6's at Mid-Ohio and Watkins
Glen. There is a special sound of a 6 cylinder Triumph at full song.

JVV