fot

Re: [Fot] Getting front and rear brakes working together

To: "sherry robyn" <sherryjimmy6116@att.net>, <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Getting front and rear brakes working together
From: "william r tobin" <william.tobin31@verizon.net>
Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2011 07:14:01 -0400
Hi All, a couple things I did were to throw away the PDWA switch ( the
pressure differential switch), and went to 7/8 inch diameter rear wheel
cylinders as opposed to the stock 3/4 inch ones. They can be had from most
of the TR specialty shops.That put more braking to the rear. I also just put
on Richard Good's dual MC setup; nice setup. Still tinkering with the
balance bar setup.
    Several of our suppliers offer higher performance rear linings. Talk to
some of them about their recommendations.
    I'm assuming you're using braided lines instead of hoses?
    My brakes worked well over the weekend at BeaveRun. Seems all the
Triumph guys had fun.
Cheers, Bill Tobin