fot

[Fot] tr6/gt6 crankshafts

To: "FOT" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] tr6/gt6 crankshafts
From: "MORDY DUNST" <gasket.works@verizon.net>
Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2011 07:53:02 -0700
All I have had replies from several folks to date.  As a consequence of  the
positive replies.... we have reached a threshold of price reduction i.e. Now,
about $2,250 fob!.  The next break point is $2,080 per unit and requires 10
orders.  I'm thinking that this is a pretty nice deal.  If ever there was a
time -this could be it as I doubt that a group buy will likely be comming
around in the forseable future.

Answer off line please.

Will place the order in the next two weeks to give enough time for questions.

Rev it up... for 2012!

Mordy

M.N.Dunst
Gasket Works USA, LLC