fot

Re: [Fot] tr6/gt6 crankshafts

To: "Robert M. Lang" <lang@isis.mit.edu>, Enquiries Road & Track
Subject: Re: [Fot] tr6/gt6 crankshafts
From: "Kramer, Robert" <RKramer@rdoequipment.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2011 09:54:35 -0500
I don't have a TR6 racecar, just a Lemons TR6 but I have interest in building
a real one someday. As the price goes down, my  interest goes up. I've been
collecting parts.

Bob Kramer
Southern Construction Inventory Manager
RDO Equipment Company
16415 N. IH 35  Pflugerville, TX 78660
512-687-7422 Office
512-657-8526 Cell

Things turn out best for the people who make the best of the way things turn
out. ~John Wooden