fot

[Fot] RiffRAF Racing pre-VIR race report...with pictures

To: Friends of Triumph <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] RiffRAF Racing pre-VIR race report...with pictures
From: Jamie Palmer <tr6driver@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2011 12:49:13 -0700 (PDT)
I figured I'd let you folks that are interested see Lacey2 (the car)
now...BEFORE the 24-hour race at VIR.  I will be both pleased and surprised if
we end the race with it looking like this!

It's hard to believe we started
with a bare, somewhat rusty tub at the beginning of May (look further back in
the blog if you're interested) and now are starting a 24-hour race this
Saturday.  The team has worked very hard to get here...after our first TR6 was
totalled April 23 at Charlotte.  Among others, Ted S. from this group was very
helpful!

Anyway, wish us luck!  There are 84 cars starting the race!!  I'll
write a report after the race as well to let you folks know how we do.

Thanks for embracing our low-budget racing!  We're going to need to purchase
two more FOT decals as the first two were on fenders that...well...just aren't
quite straight anymore!

http://riffrafracing.blogspot.com  for pictures.

Jamie Palmer
Squadron Leader, RiffRAF Racing