fot

Re: [Fot] Coil recommendation

To: Chuck Arnold and/or Kathleen Kelley <triosan@gmail.com>, Friends
Subject: Re: [Fot] Coil recommendation
From: sherry robyn <sherryjimmy6116@att.net>
Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2011 16:32:04 -0700 (PDT)
Chuck, I am running a Crane system on a TR6 and using their coil (LX 91) and
bypassing the resistor wire.  i don't have a lot of time on it yet but so far
everything seems to be working great.  I read somewhere and it sounded very
reasonable at the time that if you run a hot coil with the resistor wire, then
you get no benefit from the hot coil.  I have two TR6s, one street and one
otherwise, and neither uses the resistor wire.  Jim