fot

[Fot] Pocono SCCA National

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fot] Pocono SCCA National
From: "Joe Boruch" <jaboruch@netzero.net>
Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2011 01:26:09 GMT
Raced at Pocono this past weekend at the SCCA double National.  Got 3rd  both
days, behind a BMW 325 and and a Miata.  Sunday we had heavy rain.  I was 2nd
for most of the rain race, but the Miata got me on the last lap.

On Saturday I was behind a flaming fast Austin Healey Sprite for the 1st
couple of laps.  The flames finally melted through his shoulder harness, which
went through into the trunk, and he realized something was wrong and he pulled
off.  Fire system did not work.  It had been in the car 20 years and was never
serviced.  Emergency services got the fire out and damage did not spread
beyond the boot.  Mostly it was the composite boot lid that melted.

A video is posted on You Tube at the following link.  Joe
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S_cA824CK_4

Penny Stock Jumping 3000%
http://thirdpartyoffers.netzero.net/TGL3231/4e4dbbea9c2d9802582st05duc
fot@autox.team.net