fot

Re: [Fot] Trailers

To: Bobby Whitehead <igofaster@att.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Trailers
From: robert bownes <bownes@seiri.com>
Date: Sun, 6 Nov 2011 12:30:26 -0500
I'm with Bobby on this one. Once I went to an enclosed trailer, I decided I
was never going back.

The ability to leave everything that normally only goes to the track in the
trailer when at home is a great advantage as well. Tires, quick jack,
radios, supplies, shoes, parts bins, generator, canopy, etc, etc, etc is
invaluable. When it is time to go to the track, I roll the car, tool boxes,
and a few other things into the trailer and leave. Many many hours of
packing saved.

Not to mention it makes a great extra 'garage space' to keep a car out of
sight ;)