fot

Re: [Fot] Trailers

To: budscars@comcast.net, SeaCubeCo@aol.com, trmarty@hotmail.com
Subject: Re: [Fot] Trailers
From: Gt6steve@aol.com
Date: Sun, 6 Nov 2011 15:13:48 -0500 (EST)
I'm very happy with my enclosed trailer for all of the reasons  mentioned.

I recall one 300 mile trip home from Phoenix in a light drizzle all the
way. When I got home the car was TOTALLY covered with a thick brown film from
the wet desert roads!  I was still finding mud years later.

The downside of the enclosed trailers is that you're anonymous.  No
conversations with truckers on the CB and no kids with their noses pressed to
the
windows as they pass....

In a message dated 11/6/2011 11:17:55 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,