fot

Re: [Fot] Triumph TR4 NJMP in car

To: "william r tobin" <william.tobin31@verizon.net>, "Aaron Johnson"
Subject: Re: [Fot] Triumph TR4 NJMP in car
From: "RACER BUD" <budscars@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 8 Nov 2011 10:27:58 -0800
To Bill Tobin, Aaron, and all....

I'm in total agreement with Bill...Vintage racing is different from present
day SCCA racing, although not a lot different from SCCA in the 1960s, where
we were expected to race clean and make clean passes....One of the things I
like the most about racing in vintage is the 'decision making'
process'...being able to make a split-second decision about a pass, knowing
that it HAS TO BE a clean pass, not just Hoping that it's a clean pass..
Racer Bud..Spitfire #21