fot

Re: [Fot] Triumph TR4 NJMP in car

To: Robert Deanes <rfdeanes@gmail.com>, dick stockton <stocktontr4@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Triumph TR4 NJMP in car
From: "Kramer, Robert" <RKramer@rdoequipment.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2011 23:39:57 +0000
Did the Wilson histrionics remind anyone else of the Snoopy versus the Red
Barron cartoon they used to show at Christmas time? The Red Baron all in an
uproar? Put the last section of that video to the Royal Guardsman Classic:

After the turn of the century
In the clear blue skies over Germany
Came a roar and a thunder men had never heard
Like the scream and the sound of a big war bird
Up in the sky, a man in a plane
Baron von Richtofin was his name
Eighty men tried, and eighty men died
Now they're buried together on the countryside

Chorus:
Ten, twenty, thirty, forty, fifty or more
The Bloody Red Baron was rollin' out the score
Eighty men died tryin' to end that spree
Of the Bloody Red Baron of Germany

In the nick of time, a hero arose
A funny-looking dog with a big black nose
He flew into the sky to seek revenge
But the Baron shot him down--"Curses, foiled again!"

Now, Snoopy had sworn that he'd get that man
So he asked the Great Pumpkin for a new battle plan
He challenged the German to a real dogfight
While the Baron was laughing, he got him in his sight

That Bloody Red Baron was in a fix
He'd tried everything, but he'd run out of tricks
Snoopy fired once, and he fired twice
And that Bloody Red Baron went spinning out of sight

Talk about off topic :) I guess just in one of those good moods
today.............Snoopy can do that and I hope it lasts.

Bob Kramer
Southern Construction Inventory Manager
RDO Equipment Company
16415 N. IH 35  Pflugerville, TX 78660
512-687-7422 Office
512-657-8526 Cell

Things turn out best for the people who make the best of the way things turn
out. ~John Wooden