fot

Re: [Fot] Update on Austin Tx F1

To: "Terry Stetler" <tlizzard@msn.com>, <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Update on Austin Tx F1
From: "william r tobin" <william.tobin31@verizon.net>
Date: Sat, 19 Nov 2011 08:53:07 -0500
Terry, don't forget Trans Am from the 60"s/70's.
I lost interest in F1 years ago. It seems to be all about money, glitz,
money, glitter, money, bling, money, beautiful people, and of course, much
more money.
I loved F1 when Bernie owned Brabham, but those days are long gone. Sad to
say.
I'll spend my money going to vintage events at RA, WG, etc, where you can
actually see the old cars and talk to the drivers.
Scarey; I'm starting to talk like a gnarley old coot!
Peace my friends.
Bill