fot

[Fot] 50th anniversary of the Spitfire

To: "'FOT'" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] 50th anniversary of the Spitfire
From: "Joe Curry" <spitlist@cox.net>
Date: Tue, 6 Dec 2011 19:03:25 -0700
Hey gang,

Next year is the 50th anniversary of the introduction of the Triumph
Spitfire.  To commemorate that milestone, I did some Static cling decals for
the inside of glass.

Someone suggested that I should do some sticky-back ones as well.  So I am
considering just that.

Some Spitfire Racers might want to decorate their race cars with such a
decal during next year's competition.

To see the image, go to this web site and scroll down.

http://spitlist.info/centercaps.html

I can make them as large as 19.5" wide.  If anybody is interested, please
let me know what size I should make.  Larger sizes would be custom orders,
but a smaller standard size one can be produced in quantity to save on the
production costs.

Joe
fot@autox.team.net

http://www.fot-racing.com